Coaching OverviewSCLGA Coaching Clinics
SCLGA Coaching Clinics
We have 58 affiliated clubs with nearly 3,800 playing members in Sussex. We are keen to involve as many ladies in our coaching sessions which are designed to:
- Promote and encourage play at all levels to reach your potential.
- Encourage new participants into the game whatever your age.
- Help you to break 100 for the first time, or hone your skills.
- Identify and nurture talent.
- Develop our elite golfers and select teams to represent the county.
We have Coaching Programmes to help improve the standards of golf for everyone whatever age and skill level.
There is a development pathway for our juniors as part of the Junior Sussex Academy working in conjunction with the Sussex County Golf Union.
We have coaching sessions for all ages and abilities, if you know of any girls who would benefit please contact Louise Simmons our County Junior Organiser – email@example.com
- Elite Girls – by invitation
- Development Squad – for handicaps 16-30
- Beginners – coaching and playing sessions for girls new to golf