More than 250,000 people called on the UK Government to exempt golf courses from closing during the 2nd lockdown which is due to end of 2nd November. Despite England Golf vigorously opposing the decision, the Government refused to make an exception for golfers. Nonetheless, the active lobbying has resulted in Parliament agreeing to debate the petition on Monday 23rd November.
- Golf Empire
- Morrice Foursomes Championship 2021
- England Golf Championships WHS handicap adjustments
- Top 5 golf “things to do” during lockdown
- Golf Clubs must close 5/1/21
- Major Pro Events to look forward to in 2021!
- Season’s Greetings
- Junior Sussex Development Coaching
- SCLGA Competition Entry Forms 2021
- 2nd Team Fixtures List 2021
- Dog walk, no golf yet!
- County Course Raters
- Golf is back soon!
- Golf Lockdown Exemption to be debated in Parliament
- Levitha Hughes Co-opted to Competitions Committee