We’ve put our thinking caps on with 5 suggestions that folks could do during lockdown. As this is expected to last 6+ weeks why not make the most of your time at home to improve some aspects of your mental & physical game!
- Stay fit – find an online Pilates or Yoga classes and try 2 or 3 sessions a week – it’s great for flexibility.
- Practise your putting – there’s loads of putting drills on YouTube. You don’t need a putting green, use your carpet or rug.
- Update or refresh your knowledge on the latest Golf Rules – it could save you some shots!
- Walk – and walk and walk – keep your heart and lungs healthy even if it’s just for 30 minutes a day. If you want to know how hilly your course is walk it in reverse starting at 18th green!
- Turn out your golf bag – you might be amazed at what you find! Do you really need 20 balls in your bag?🤣🤣